Post 2: the best concert ever

 How wouldn´t be the best concert ever (to me) if it´s the only one I have gone to? Anyways, I mean, it was a really amazing and eye-opening concert to me. I´m talking about "Moral distraida", a really famous chilean band. I think their music genre it is "cumbia", but don´t blame me if I´m wrong, I´m not really and expert on music styles and that kind of stuff, nor in this band. But, surprisingly , I really liked the concert, it was awesome and I really could feel it, you know? At that time I just knew a few songs from them, songs I really liked, but thats it, I wasn´t more interested than that. So when a friend ask me to go with her, so she wouldn´t go alone, I say "Ok I know them, I´m not really a big fan but I got you", and to be honest, even if I like two or three songs, I didn´t know what to expect, it was just to take my friend to it.

But like I said before...I was so wrong! It was fantastic. It was in a club called "club chocolat", I think it´s a kind of bar but I dont really know the diference  to be honest, like two months ago in "Recoleta". The place wasn´t so big, maybe couldn´t even be called "concert", but it was really welcoming , that gave it extra points. So, the show starts, they sang like fifteen songs, more or less I don´t know, and the show finish. May I not sound so enthusiastic, I know, but I loooove their energy, the two main singers Wow! a little bit crazy but energetic, you really could feel it. Singing, dancing, smiling, I mean their performance was absolutely perfect, mixed with the songs with the same vibes, was a magnific show. Even know I´m not a fan of "moral distraida", but I keep the wonderful memory.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme